Pay per click (PPC) (also called Cost per click) is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC “display” advertisements are shown on web sites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads.
Course Outline (Module wise)
- Introduction to (PPC) Pay Per Click
- Benefits and Significance of PPC
- PPC Campaigning
- Google Ad word Account Configuration
- Concept of Adgroups and Adtexts
- Concept of Quality Score
- Billing System
- Diagnosis Tool
- Report-Keywords Performance
- Report- Campaign Performance
- Report- Ad group Performance
- Report-Ad Performance
- PPC Campaign
- PPC Campaign Set-up
- PPC-Keyword Research
- Ad Creation for PPC Campaigning
- Bid Management in PPC
- Setting Up Conversion Tracking Code
- Setting up Pay Per Call
- Negative Keywords
- Adding Columns
- PPC Campaigning Tools
- Google Ad word Tools
- Google Ad word Preview Tools
- Google Ad word Editor
- Landing Page for PPC
- Landing Page Optimization
- Increase Conversion Rates
Why choose us?
- Course modules are prepared by Expert from our web development company.
- Professional Faculty with boost able Experience in Development and Training.
- All latest updated technologies as per real-time project requirements. (HTML 5 / CSS 3.0).
- Guaranteed Real-time concepts for each topic.
- Study material for all modules and practical real-time assignments.
- Best Lab Facility with All software’s and Lab Assistance.
- 100% Placements Assistance, till you get placed. We have good track record of placements.