Magento is a professional open-source ecommerce solution with extraordinary flexibility and controls. Magento was designed with the idea that all ecommerce execution has to be exclusive since no two businesses are similar. This course provides a strong introduction to Magentos’ templating system and best practices. Class time combines lectures, guided examples and hands-on lab exercises. Students will understand the fundamentals of Magentos’ templating system and learn how Magento themes work and all the components of a theme, especially layouts, page templates and block templates.
Course Outline (Module wise)
- Ecommerce Concept and Introduction to Magento
- What is e-commerce?
- Ecommerce is a concept where online monetary transactions involved. People can buy or sell goods through internet.
- Introduction of Magento
- What is Magento ?
- At this moment Magento is a top e-commerce site used worldwide. It has all the basic and advance features which an e-commerce package should have.
- How to install Magento
- Steps to install Magento and Minimum requirement of Installation
- Front end over view
- Home page, category listing, product listing, product details, cart page, checkout page, my account section, Guest and registered user
- Backend Over view
- Magneto backend catalog, category, shopping cart rules, order, customer manage, configuration etc
- In depth knowledge of magento back end and front end features
- Catalog Concept, Category Creation
- Different types of product in Magento
- Category – product configuration
- How to create tax rules
- Shopping cart price rules, Product price rules
- Configuration like country set, currency set, locale set, url set etc.
- Static blocks, Cms pages
- Multiple Website, store, store view concept
- Magneto design Terminologies
- Website and stores, Interface, themes and block
- Working with Magento themes
- Building your theme and Intro to Layout
- Concept of MVC and Database modeling
- Magento Architecture Model, View, Controller concept
- Database structure
- Concept of Framework
Magento Core modules overview
- Different modules and there uses e.g. Catalog, Checkout, Sales etc.
- Code pools, Module packages, Controller, model, block
- Helpers concept. Magento request cycle. Front controller, Routers and actions
- Resource and database connection
- EAV model
- Entities and Entity Attributes
- Why need custom module
- Custom module creation and integration
- Building a Custom module (Brand Add)
- Featured Product Module
- Building new Payment gateway module
- Banner Management module
- Controller,Model,Block override using custom module
- Ajax add to cart module
- Real Life Project
Why choose us?
- Course modules are prepared by Expert from our web development company.
- Professional Faculty with boost able Experience in Development and Training.
- All latest updated technologies as per real-time project requirements.
- Guaranteed Real-time concepts for each topic.
- Study material for all modules and practical real-time assignments.
- Best Lab Facility with All software’s and Lab Assistance.
- 100% Placements Assistance. We have good track record of placements