i-Phone is the mobile devise and fast growing and get popularity in today’s market! As iphone make popularly seems like its application will also in high demand as well. With release of its SDK for iphone apps, apple Inc. has provide great opportunity to iphone application programmer to make next generation application as per users demand and requirement.
Course Outline (Module wise)
- Objective-C: The Language of Apple Platforms
- Object-Oriented Programming and Objective-C
- Exploring the Objective-C File Structure
- Control statements and loops in Objective-C
- OOPS & Memory management
- Working with variables and constants
- Alloc, Retain and Pass parameters in function
- Managing memory & Auto release pool
- Introduction to Xcode
- Introduction to xcode and iPhone simulator
- Creating and building simple applications
- Introduction to debugging & Life Cycle
- Types of debugging and debugging preferences
- Managing program execution
- Setting and viewing breakpoints
- Tracing the iPhone Application Life Cycle
- Exploring Interface Builder & MVC
- Understanding Interface Builder
- Understanding the Model-View-Controller
- How Xcode and Interface Builder Implement MVC
- Building Universal Applications
- Working with Text, Keyboards, and Buttons
- Basic User Input and Output
- Using Text Fields, Text Views, and Buttons
- Displaying and dismissing of keyboard
- Screen Orientations
- Using Advanced Interface Objects and Views
- Using Switches, Segmented Controls and Sliders
- Using Image View, Picker View, Web View and Scrolling view
- Using Toolbar and Tab Bar
- Using Advanced Touches and Gestures
- Getting the User’s Attention
- Using activity indicator
- Generating Alerts
- Using Action Sheets
- Using Push Notification
- Working with Database
- Creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with Inserts, updates and deletes
- Parse URL (XML and JSON)
- Displaying and Navigating Data
- Understanding Table Views and Navigation Controllers
- Using Custom Table View cell
- Implementing File System Storage
- Building Background-Aware Applications
- Using Task-Specific Background Processing
- Completing a Long-Running Background Task
- Timer Control
- NSOperation Queue
- Integrating with core services
- Integrate iphone app with address book, Email, SMS, Map
- Playing Media (Audio and Video)
- Using the Photo Library and Camera
- Real Life Project
Why choose us?
- Course modules are prepared by Expert from our web development company.
- Professional Faculty with boost able Experience in Development and Training.
- All latest updated technologies as per real-time project requirements. (HTML 5 / CSS 3.0).
- Guaranteed Real-time concepts for each topic.
- Study material for all modules and practical real-time assignments.
- Best Lab Facility with All software’s and Lab Assistance.
- 100% Placements Assistance, till you get placed. We have good track record of placements.