Social Media Expert
Social media optimization (abbreviated as SMO) refers to the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, brand or event. Types of social media involved include RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social networking sites, such as Twitter, and video and blogging sites. SMO is similar to search engine optimization in that the goal is to generate traffic and awareness for a website. In general, social media optimization refers to optimizing a website and its content in terms of sharing across social media and networking sites.
Course Outline (Module wise)
- What is Social Media Optimization
- How important is SMO for SEO
- Planning a Social Media Campaign
- Face book Optimization
- Setting Up Facebook Account
- Concept of Pages
- Users and Groups
- How to increase engagements (Likes and Participations)
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Optimization
- Setting Up Twitter Account
- How Tweets should be written
- Retweets and Comments
- Gaining followers and Following
- Updating Facebook and Linked in from Twitter
- LinkedIn Optimization
- Setting up Linked in Accounts
- Creating Profiles
- Linked in Updates
- Participating in Groups and Discussions
- Concept of Pinterest
- Working with Youtube
- Working with Flickr, Slide share
- Cross Platform sharing
Why choose us?
- Course modules are prepared by Expert from our web development company.
- Professional Faculty with boost able Experience in Development and Training.
- All latest updated technologies as per real-time project requirements. (HTML 5 / CSS 3.0).
- Guaranteed Real-time concepts for each topic.
- Study material for all modules and practical real-time assignments.
- Best Lab Facility with All software’s and Lab Assistance.
- 100% Placements Assistance, till you get placed. We have good track record of placements.