Microsoft is known for its innovative technology products and services.ASP.NET is Microsoft’s middleware that is built on the .NET framework and it is the successor to Active Server Pages (ASP) and broadly used for web based application development .Web developers build dynamic websites, XML web services and powerful web applications using ASP.NET. We provide ASP.net, C# with MS SQL training because dynamic applications cannot be built without database. MS SQL has also evolved over a period of time since Microsoft introduced this.
Course Outline (Module wise)
Module 1: Introduction to ASP.Net and .Net Framework
- Web Development Technologies
- Classical ASP vs. ASP.Net
- .Net Framework and its components
- .Net Architecture
- Base class Library
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- .NET Assemblies
- Idea of client side scripting , XHTML, CSS, Java script & j-Query. (Practical)
Module 2: C# Fundamentals
- C# Fundamentals: Basic classes, declarations, conditionals, loops,
- Array, Strings, Enumerations, Structures.
- OOP in C#: Class, Object, Encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism
- Exceptions and user defined exceptions and the garbage collector
- Interfaces and collections
- Delegates, and Events
- Generics basics
Module 3: Windows Forms Application
Windows Forms Application
- Windows Forms: Basic windows programming: forms, component class, control class, control events, menus, status bars, tool bars.
- Form Controls: control hierarchy, text boxes, buttons, check boxes, radio buttons , list boxes, combo boxes, etc.
- Listboxes and Menus
- Toolbars, StatusBars, TreeView & Listview
- Windows, Pages && Navigation, Data Binding with Datagrid
Module 4: Web Application development
Web Application development
- Web Forms
- Application Life-cycle
- Page Life Cycle
- File & Folder Management
- ASP: Label
- ASP: Text Box
- ASP: Button
- ASP: Dropdown List
- ASP: List Box
- ASP: Radio Button
- ASP: Hyperlink
- Required Field Validator Control
- Compare Validator Control
- Range Validator Control
- Regular Expression Validator Control
- Validation Summary Control
- Custom Validation
- What is a rich control?
- Using basic rich controls
- Enabling / Disabling
- Session, Cookies, View State, Hidden fields
- Roles of Web. config and Global. asax files
- Master pages and content pages
- Site Navigation
Ajax & WCF
- Using Asp.net Ajax with Ajax Control toll kit
- Using J-Query Ajax
- Using Web Services
- Using WCF
Module 5: Basics of RDBMS and SQL Server
- Creating Database objects (Table, view, procedure, triggers)
- Writings Query (Joins)
Module 6: ADO.Net
(Theory : 3 hours Practical : 15 hours.)
- Data Access with ADO.NET
- Connected and Disconnected architecture
- Data binding with GridView, Formview
- SQLConnection, SQLCommand, SQLDataAdapter, SQLDataReader
- Creating Login panel, user registration, Admin panel
Module 7: 3 tier architecture and concepts of MVC
- Under Standing 3 tire Architecture in .Net
- Implementing 3 tire Architecture
- Concepts of MVC
- Concepts of Entity Framework
- Creating Login panel, user registration, Admin panel, shopping cart functionalities
Seminar Presentation on Information Search and Analysis.
- Real Life Project
Why choose us?
- Course modules are prepared by Expert from our web development company.
- Professional Faculty with boost able Experience in Development and Training.
- All latest updated technologies as per real-time project requirements.
- Guaranteed Real-time concepts for each topic.
- Study material for all modules and practical real-time assignments.
- Best Lab Facility with All software’s and Lab Assistance.
- 100% Placements Assistance. We have good track record of placements